The Degree Progress Report (DPR), which replaces the ARTS Form, is an online self-serve tool that allows you to track your progress toward completion of degree requirements. The generated report will
- List course work completed at KU and at other schools from which you submitted official transcripts
- List course work currently in progress
- Place course work into degree requirement sections
- Identify KU school requirements you still need to satisfy to graduate
How to Generate Your DPR
Download This Tutorial for screen shots.
- Log in to the KYou Portal with your KU Online ID and password.
- Click the Advising tab in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Progress tab under the KU Advising/Student Information section on the Advising page.
- Click the Generate Report button.
- After you've generated your DPR:
- Click the blue View DPR link to view your DPR or
- Click the Checklist button to download a printable PDF
Get Your Course History
Download This Tutorial for step-by-step information on how to download a listing of your classes taken by term and other academic information.
To create your DPR with a different major, select "Create a new degree progress report for a What-If new field of study" and click the "Generate Report" button. This will not change your major. It will only provide you with information.
Use DPR to monitor your progress and prepare for meetings with your academic adviser. Always consult your adviser before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan. The DPR is for tracking your academic progress only and is not an official document.