MA REES, MA Political Science 1996
- Foreign Service Officer, U.S. Department of State
- Russian, Ukrainian
- Countries lived in:
- UK, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Belize, Belarus, United States, Estonia
- Countries studied in:
- UK, Russia, Ukraine
- Where are you know?
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Favorite place:
- Too many to list, but including Old Town Tallinn, Kenyan safari parks, English castles and countryside, Bavaria, Normandy, Belizean barrier reef, Old Town Jerusalem, etc., etc.
- Favorite book:
- Any travel guide for where I am currently living.
- Favorite food:
- Burritos, but maybe that is only because I can’t get them in Estonia
- Favorite drink:
- At the moment, Estonian mulled Christmas cider.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.