BA SLL/History 2003
- KU CREES Outreach Coordinator. Prior to that she was a Recruiter for American Councils for International Education based in Serbia. And before that she was a Program Officer for the Project on Ethnic Relations working primarily in Montenegro.
- Traveling, cooking, gardening, writing, and movies
- Countries visited:
- Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Greece, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Great Britain, Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, Uganda
- Favorite place:
- Edinburgh, Scotland! No, wait, it's Kotor Bay, Montenegro. Or maybe it's Murtchison Falls, Uganda. It might be Brooklyn, New York. But it's probably Tbilisi, Georgia! (And also Lawrence, KS)
- Favorite food:
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern.
- Favorite saying:
- Garmajos! the Georgian drinking toast meaning 'victory!'
- Favorite books:
- Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss and Broken April by Ismail Kadare
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.