Student Information Systems
SITE UPDATE: Student Information Systems is launching a new website at sis.ku.edu. Please update your bookmarks.
Steps for taking a Blackboard Training Course
Once you have been notified by email that the training course you registered for is available on Blackboard for you, follow the steps below to take your course:
- Go to Blackboard at courseware.ku.edu
- Logon using your KU Online ID and password.
- Click on the training course under My Announcements.
- From the Announcements page, click on the Courses tab located in the upper-left corner.
- Under Course List, click on the training course.
- Click on the blue Assignments menu button on the left side of the page.
- Once you've completed the training course successfully, you will receive a letter in campus mail with your administrative Enroll & Pay login information.
- If for some reason you are unable to complete the course successfully, you will need to contact the person listed at the bottom of your on-line registration at www.sakutraining.ku.edu.
- A manual for the course can be found on this website under Staff Training Manuals & Reference Guides.
KUMC staff get an account in KULC Blackboard, so KUMC staff should already have Blackboard accounts. To login you would also use your KU Online ID and Password.
If for any reason you do not know your KU Online ID and password, please visit myidentity.ku.edu/setup/login to get retrieve your information.
Enroll and Pay
Online Advising Tool Access Information
Degree Progress Report
Online Advising Tool Guidelines
ContactStudent Information Systems
101 McCollum Residence Hall
1800 Engel Road
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7546
Contact the Student Information Systems Team
Contact for help
Enroll and Pay Maintenance