Student Information Systems
SITE UPDATE: Student Information Systems is launching a new website at sis.ku.edu. Please update your bookmarks.
Enroll and Pay Training Access for Administrative Users
Welcome to the Student Administration Training Web site, where you can
about training for the PeopleSoft Student Administration system, Enroll and Pay. In addition, there
are links to resources that will assist you in using the system. These are basic steps to registering
- Find the course(s) you need to take according to your job responsibilities (found under "Training Courses and Descriptions").
- Once you identified the course(s), click the appropriate link at the beginning of the description(s) - links begin with the words "Register for...." This will take you to the appropriate Enroll and Pay Training Registration page.
- Complete the "Access Request Form for PeopleSoft Student
Administration System (Enroll and Pay)". Lawrence and Edwards campus staff -
download this form and mail it to Joanne Hickey, E&P Security Administrator at SIS in McCollum Hall Annex, Rm# 101.
KUMC staff - download this form and mail it to Chris Meiers,
To obtain a sign-on to Enroll and Pay, please print, complete and submit an Access Request Form (Microsoft Word version)
- Complete the Enroll and Pay Training Registration page information.
- After you register for training, you'll see a page confirming that you are registered for the course(s). Please print that page for your records.
- The instructor of the training you registered for will receive an email and will enroll you in the appropriate Blackboard training course.
- Steps for taking a Blackboard training course.
Enroll and Pay
Online Advising Tool Access Information
Degree Progress Report
Online Advising Tool Guidelines
ContactStudent Information Systems
101 McCollum Residence Hall
1800 Engel Road
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7546
Contact the Student Information Systems Team
Contact for help
Enroll and Pay Maintenance