Registrar A-Z: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Update Your Personal Information

Address Changes

Students can change their address online through the Enroll and Pay website by following these steps:
Home > Enroll and Pay > Personal Portfolio > Tasks > Addresses

Biographic & Demographic Records

To change your academic records - whether it's a name, ethnicity, or gender - one must complete a Correction to Student Records form and turn it into the Office of the University Registrar. Students must provide identification using a state issued identification card, Social Security card, Drivers License, Military ID, Marriage License, Divorce Decree or Passport. International Students must have their passports. Visas are not accepted as identification.


Students may place restrictions on the release of their personal information to public inquiry by submitting a Request to Remove/Place Restrictions on the Release of Information to Public Inquiry Form.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Specific Release of Personal Information

Details regarding the student's account information, financial aid information, and academic record information may be released to specific people with the completion of an Authorization to Release Student Information form.

The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, retaliation, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies and is the University’s Title IX Coordinator: the Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access,, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.