- How does each intervention approach in the module fit within a positive behavioral support plan?
- How does each lesson relate to the hypothesis statement that is developed from a functional assessment?
- What types of interventions take into account the constantly changing value of reinforcers and punishers in a student's life?
- What types of interventions involve redesigning the environment?
- What does it mean to replace problem behavior with a new skill?
- Why is it important to make sure that this new behavior you are teaching is functionally equivalent to the problem behavior?
- What are the basic goals of a consequence intervention?