Our office is here to help you make the most of your time at KU while advising you on issues related to your legal status. Here, there are many chances to meet and build friendships with US families and students and to experience cross-cultural exchanges through a variety of programs.
Please be sure to review our Pre-Arrival Information for helpful information on coming to KU, Orientation and much more.
- Summer Pre-Arrival Guide
- Orientation Information Sheet Spring 2011
- Hotel Information for Spring 2011 Orientation
- Airport Transportation Information
- Summer Check-in Procedures before Enrollment
If you are an F-1 or J-1 student currently attending another school within in the United States and wish to transfer, please read this additional information.
- Immigration Documents
- Arrival Dates
- Transportation to Lawrence
- Housing Options
- Orientation Arrangements (Fall and Spring Only)
- Create a KU Online ID