I have been asked to participate in a Discussion Board. How do I post a message?
First, find the discussion forum in which you are supposed to participate. (If you cannot find it, contact your instructor).
- Click on the course in Blackboard and then click on the Discussion Board or the Communication button on the left.
- Click the title of the Forum
- Click the title of the instructor’s posting (called Thread)
- Read his/her question or comment
- Click Reply button
- Type your answer in the box
- Click the Submit button
If you need to post a new topic or question
- Click the +Thread button on the upper-left side of the screen
- Type your comment or question in thebox
- Click Submit button (Avoid using the Save button. This feature does not work properly).