All schools & programs > School of Allied Health > Communicative Disorders Intercampus Program >

Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology

Visit their website » Print...

Financial Aid

Students in the speech-language pathology and audiology programs may apply for teaching, clinical, and research assistantships, U.S. Office of Education fellowships, Veterans’ Administration Hospital traineeships, and other types of financial assistance.

Visit the Graduate Studies website for information about funding opportunities for graduate students at KU.

Financial Aid and Scholarships administers grants, loans, and need-based financial aid.

The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access,, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.