All schools & programs >

School of Music

Visit their website » Print...

Undergraduate Advising

Advisers are faculty members from the major areas of study undergraduate students have elected to pursue. Students should also seek assistance and graduation advising in the School of Music Office of Student Services.

Graduate Advising

Graduate advising is handled by faculty members in the area of interest.

The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access,, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.