All schools & programs >

School of Allied Health

Visit their website » Print...

Undergraduate Advising

It is strongly recommended that students seek advising in School of Allied Health academic programs as soon as possible in their college study. Please refer to the specific academic program for appropriate contact information for advising.

Undergraduates on the Lawrence campus who are interested in allied health programs should consult an allied health adviser in the University Advising Center, 126 Strong Hall, 785-864-2834,

Transfer students or students from other institutions may access advising services from the School of Allied Health for individual programs. Contact the office of the desired program.

Graduate Advising

Graduate advising is done at the department and program level. For more information, please contact the director of graduate studies in your department or program.

The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access,, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.