How to Apply
The following materials are required for your application to be considered:
- A completed Online Application,
- Copy of current transcript, official or unofficial, including fall 2012 semester.
- Two letters of recommendation sent from the recommending person directly to Elaine Knight. (Remember to request two letters of recommendation and then follow-up to confirm they are received by the deadline).
- An essay (500 words or less) describing your interest in chemistry summer research.
Deadline: March 1, 2013 to ensure full consideration.
Submission of Supporting Documents
- All documents should be submitted electronically as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An acknowledgment will be sent via email confirming receipt of your application.
In most cases, notification of our decision will be mailed by April 1, 2013.