|Previous Faculty Member||Next Faculty Member|
Office: 413A Lindley Hall
Office Hours: T R 9:00-11:00 a.m. or by appointment
Ph.D., NYU (1974)
- Interests & Current Projects
- Courses Taught
- ATMO 105: Intro to Meteorology
- ATMO 505: Weather Forecasting
- ATMO 506: Forecast Models and Methods
- ATMO 605: Operational Forecasting
- ATMO 105: Intro. to Meteorology
- ATMO 220: Unusual Weather
Meteorological interests focus on weather forecasting with specific emphasis on thunderstorm forecasting, winter weather, weather analysis, and forecast verification. Personal interests include reading, primarily in history and military theory.
Current projects include preparing updates for ATMO 105 Lab Manual, serving as webmaster for the Kansas City Chapter of the American Meteorological Society, and development of on-line forecasting modules that have operational application.
Web page: http://www.wxonline.info