Minor in Atmospheric Science
Requires a minimum grade point average of 2.0 in courses taken for the minor.
Requires the following courses:
- ATMO 105: Introductory Meteorology
- ATMO 321/GEOG 321 Climate and Climate Change
- ATMO 505: Weather Forecasting
Requires three courses from the following:
- ATMO 521: Microclimatology
- ATMO 525: Air Pollution Meteorology
- ATMO 630: Synoptic Meteorology
- ATMO 640: Dynamic Meteorology
- ATMO 642: Remote sensing of the Atmosphere
- ATMO 680: Physical Meteorology
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.